Personal information collection
PEMCO LLP may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website
- information that you provide for the purpose of registering with the website (including email addresses)
- information about transactions carried out over this website
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services (including email addresses)
- any other information that you send to PEMCO.
Using personal information
PEMCO LLP may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- send you marketing communications.
Where PEMCO discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, PEMCO may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
PEMCO LLP will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
PEMCO LLP will store all the personal information you provide on a secure server.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
PEMCO LLP is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact PEMCO LLP
Spa Lane Studio
About this privacy statement
We created this privacy statement with the help of a free privacy statement template supplied by Contractology and available at www.freenetlaw.com.